Events at FBC:
If you are grieving the loss of a loved one, the holidays are a difficult time. Please join us on Sunday, December 3 from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. for our GriefShare "Surviving the Holidays". This is a two hour event with practical ideas for making it through the holidays. Open to anyone who is grieving the loss of a loved one. Invite a friend to come. For more inforomation please email Liz Kealy
Would you like a weekly email newsletter sent to your in-box every Thursday from our church? In it you will find our current weekly events and reminders, praise reports and prayer requests, an informative letter from one of our staff members, and the scripture readings and worship bulletin for the upcoming Sunday worship service! It's a great way to stay connected to your church family. Sign up with our office manager, Michelle Wager today!
In the morning, O Lord, You hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before You and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
Following the worship service we are available to pray with you for your needs.
6:30 to 7:00 p.m. in the Friendship Room.
Prayer is one of the greatest privileges of the Christian life. But it is so often difficult to be committed in prayer. Join in with a group of people to help with that commitment. Pray for our world, our church and each other. Our Heavenly Father delights in hearing from His children. This group meets in the Friendship Room each week on Tuesdays from 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
It is our privilege to partner with you in prayer. Our prayer line is always available for your requests. Prayer requests may be left, 24 hours a day, on the FBC prayer line. Dial 781-944-3876, ext. 298. You may also email your prayer requests Prayer requests are picked up daily.
Sign-Up to Receive Prayer Requests:
Prayer and Praise:
Youth Ministry Prayer Team:The Youth Ministry is currently looking for godly adults to actively and consistently pray for our youth. Weekly updates would be provided for specific prayer needs in the ministry. If you are interested in joining the Youth Ministry Prayer Team, please contact our Director of Youth Ministry, Neil Murphy
- Thanksgiving to God for giving us His one and only Son Jesus Christ!
- Please continue to lift up the people of Texas and Puerto Rico in your prayers as well as those affected by Hurricane Irma, the earthquake in Mexico and the victims and families in Las Vegas.
- Please pray that we will become an increasingly gospel centered/Christ centered body of believers.
- Please pray that God will be preparing the heart of a new lead pastor and discernment for our search team and body to recognize the man of God's choosing.
- Prayer for God to enhance and expand our outreach into the community.
- Pray for our nation and the leaders God has placed over us.
- Pray for the peace of Jerusalem