The FBC Youth Ministry exists to make disciples of Jesus Christ who love God, love other, and serve
For more information about our Youth Ministry, including a calendar and upcoming events, please check out the youth blog!
• Sunday Nights from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
• Got questions? Curios about Christianity? This is the place for you!
• During Youth Group we connect with each other, discover what God says in His Word about all kinds of topics and play games!
• Sunday mornings from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
• First Baptist offers a Sunday School program for our youth in grades 6 thru 12.
• Foundations helps students build a foundation in the faith through interactive and engaging lessons.
• We have separate classes for middle and high school students.
OPPORTUNITIES TO SERVE:
• Faith is no good if it isn't being lived out in action (James 2:14-17). Serving others is a vital part of being a follower of Jesus.
• Opportunities to serve include within the church, outside the church, and an annual mission trip.
We have many other fun events through the year including parties, outings, movie nights, lock-ins, and our annual winter retreat in January.
Please check our blog to find out what might be coming up next.
If you have any questions, please contact our Youth Ministry Team or visit our Youth Website here.