9:30 - 10:30 a.m. in the Narthex
As Paul said in Ephesians 6:18, "And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests." Let us join together to pray for God's work in our church, through our church, and for personal needs. No previous group prayer experience is necessary. You can pray silently or out loud for others to agree with you in prayer. We will provide a general outline with some Scripture prayers.
Following the worship service we are available to pray with you for your needs.
Prayer is one of the greatest privileges of the Christian life. But it is so often difficult to be committed in prayer. Join in with a group of people to help with that commitment. Pray for our world, our church and each other. Our Heavenly Father delights in hearing from His children. This group meets in the Friendship Room each week on Tuesdays from 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
It is our privilege to partner with you in prayer. Our prayer line is always available for your requests. Prayer requests may be left, 24 hours a day, on the FBC prayer line. Dial 781-944-3876, ext. 298. You may also email your prayer requests Prayer requests are picked up daily.
Sign-Up to Receive Prayer Requests:
Prayer and Praise:
- Thanksgiving to God for giving us His one and only Son Jesus Christ!
- Please pray that we will become an increasingly gospel centered/Christ centered body of believers.
- Prayer for God to enhance and expand our outreach into the community.
- Pray for our nation and the leaders God has placed over us.
- Pray for the peace of Jerusalem